Sometimes I get ready so fast and my makeup looks bomb and my friends go, “How the hell did you do that?” With a little practice and knowing the steps ahead of time I want to help show you how I get it done. I created a look inspired by a summer sunset. Now with a cute sundress or romper this look is going to pull it together. It’s dramatic, but very easy and approachable. This look is done using two specific products. Natasha Denona’s mini sunset palette and Stila liquid eyeshadow in Kitten Karma. Check out the video below to watch how I got it done or check out the step by step photos below. (Please note: The sound is off in the beginning of the video because I left my air conditioner on behind my camera. Well! Now I know.) ENJOY!
1. Fill in crease with Halo.
2. Pat Guava on lid.
3. Pat Apollo on outer corners.
4. Wipe Stila Kitten Karma all over lid and let dry.
5. Use a light beige for under your brow.
6. Use Sun Beam on a flat brush and apply under eyes.
7. Use a brown or black liner on inner lash line.
9. Apply a shade of lipstick in a brown or ginger shade and then apply a nude lipstick in the center. Dab it out until ombré effect is created.
WALLAH! DRAMATIC LOOK DONE IN LESS THEN 10 STEPS!
“Sunset is still my favorite color. Rainbows are second.”