Let’s just say that Kylie Cosmetics did it again with a great palette. Her Sipping Pretty palette that was released in August for her birthday is complete with pinks, mauves, golds and purples, making it a great addition to her cosmetics line that transitions into fall beautifully. This is my first time trying any of her shadows and I must say that I was very impressed. There is a lot of fallout with the shades, but they are highly pigmented. You can actually see how much fallout there is in the pictures below. Regardless, to me pigmentation makes up for the dust of color I need to wipe off my face. If she could fix that this could be an award winning formula she has on her hands.
The only thing scary about this palette is the pink and purple shades that most people steer clear of for a day-to-day look. Pinks on the eye can tend to give off a literal pink eye look if not done properly. Here are two looks that are very easy and beautiful for the beginning of fall. Video and step-by-step pictures below!
1. Brush Check ID in crease.
2. Use 21 + directly on eyelid.
3. Use Vanilla on Vanilla under brow.
4. Use Check ID under eye with small brush.
5. Add top liner. (Or don’t.)
6. BOY BYE VELVET for the lips.
1. Vanilla on Vanilla under brow again.
2. Use shade Pre Game (a medium neutral shade) in crease.
3. Use shade RSVP and apply from middle of lid to outer lid.
4. Apply BDAY B*TCH from inner lid to center and BLEND!!
5. Use shade Pretty under lid for a pop of pink!
6. Hot Vivid Lacquer in Charmed on lips.
“Pink isn’t just a color, it’s an attitude.”